This section describes how to download and install Questionmark Secure for Windows. It contains the following sections:
- System requirements
- Downloading Questionmark Secure
- Installing Questionmark Secure
- Uninstalling Questionmark Secure
Questionmark Secure requires the following software to run:
- Windows 10, or 11
Questionmark Secure for Windows can be downloaded from Get Questionmark Secure.
If Questionmark Secure for Windows is already installed, the new installation will replace it (providing it is a later version). When upgrading, the previous version will be removed from your computer.
To install Questionmark Secure for Windows:
- Double-click the installer.
- Click Next.
- Accept the license agreement, and click Next.
- Change the destination folder in which you would like to install Questionmark Secure, or use the default location.
- The next step depends on the kind of user you are:
- If you're an administrative user, select whether you would like to install Questionmark Secure for Anyone who uses this computer or Only for me.
- If you're a standard user, Only for me is automatically selected.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Once installation is complete, click Finish.
You can uninstall Questionmark Secure for Windows by using the Add/Remove Programs feature. To do so:
- Open Control Panel and launch the Add/Remove Programs applet.
- Scroll down until you find the entry for Questionmark Secure and select it.
- Click the Remove button. You should see a progress dialog indicating the progress of the uninstall. When the dialog finishes, the uninstall will be complete.