In order to take an online proctored exam, you will need to ensure that your real-time communication components meet the requirements listed below.
If your exam provider has chosen to use Questionmark Secure, then you will need to install Questionmark Secure in order to take the exam.
Note: If your exam provider is not using Questionmark Secure to deliver their assessments, you do not need to install Questionmark Secure in order to take the exam. However you still need to ensure that your real-time communication components meet the below requirements.
- Ensure the following are functional and enabled for real-time communication via Zoom with the exam proctor.
- A browser with pop-up blocker disabled
- A built-in or external webcam and microphone
- Internet speed must be at least 2 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload.
- Use the following link to test real-time communication components:
- Test real-time communication components and bandwidth
- Online proctoring uses Zoom for real-time communication. Zoom is a web-conferencing application, and you'll be prompted to install or run it in the process of connecting with the proctor. You don't have to install it ahead of time.
- Once connected to an exam, wait for guidance from the proctor about logging in to Zoom.