Questionmark Secure for iPad requires:
- An iPhone or iPad running iOS 12+
Downloading and installing Questionmark Secure for iPad
Questionmark Secure for iPad can be downloaded from the iPad App Store. To download the iPad version of Questionmark Secure:
- Open the App Store on your iPad.
- In the Search field, search for Questionmark Secure.
- Tap ? Secure (on the iPad, the app is titled ? Secure but will be referred to as Questionmark Secure in this documentation).
- Tap FREE.
- Tap INSTALL APP.
Questionmark Secure will be downloaded and installed automatically. An icon will be placed on your iPad's home screen.
Questionmark Secure for iPad requires the Guided Access feature of iOS6+ to be both enabled and activated in order to function correctly. When an iPad encounters secure Questionmark content (from a URL on a website, in an email or text message, from an LMS portal, etc.), the following message will be displayed:
At this point, you must activate a Guided Access session in order to launch the assessment. Before you can do this, the Guided Access feature must be enabled on your iPad. To enable the Guided Access feature:
- Tap Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access.
- Turn Guided Access from OFF to ON.
- Tap Set Passcode and enter a four-digit passcode. This passcode controls the use of Guided Access and prevents you from exiting the assessment while taking it.
- It is recommended that the Enable Screen Sleep option be set to OFF.
After your iPad's Guided Access feature has been enabled, you have to activate a Guided Access session before an assessment will launch. For information on taking a Questionmark Secure assessment on an iPad, see Taking a Questionmark Secure assessment on an iPad.
Updating Questionmark Secure for iPad
When an update for the iPad version of Questionmark Secure is released, you will automatically be prompted by the App Store to install the update.
When prompted to update, click Update from the Updates section in the App Store.
Uninstalling Questionmark Secure for iPad
To uninstall Questionmark Secure for iPad:
- Press and hold the app's icon until all of the icons on the screen start to wiggle.
- Touch the X that appears on the Questionmark Secure for iPad icon.
- Press Delete to confirm that you want to uninstall the app. The app will be deleted.