To claim a badge awarded to you for an assessment:
- Logged in to the Questionmark portal, click the My Results tab.
- Click Claim for the desired assessment badge.
- The first time you claim a badge, a new tab opens and the following message is dispayed, notifying you that a Credly account has been created for you. An account activation message is sent to your email. Follow the instructions in the email to claim your badge.
- If you already have a Credly account configured, clicking Claim opens a new tab that displays the awarded badge and includes a link for claiming it.
- Click Click here. A new tab opens where you're prompted to enter your Credly credentials to claim your badge.